Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Design Network~

This post is sponsored by The Design Network

Hello Lovelies~

Today, I'm super excited to tell you all about one of the new adventures I hinted at in my previous post!

But first, let me start by asking you if you've heard of The Design Network?

The Design Network is this amazing website dedicated entirely to Interior Design. (Something I can really get into...Lol!) It has all kinds of cool stuff...from web series to project photos to channels.

Channels?

Well that's what I want to tell you all about today!

Photo Courtesy of Matthew Mead


I've teamed up with The Design Network as an ambassador (because I love them so much!)  to share with you all about their Channels...your chance to share on The Design Network.  Design Network channels are pretty awesome...kind of like YouTube specifically for interior design.  But not exactly...

I have my own channel on The Design Network...you can find mine here... where I can share photos of my work as well as videos.  Yep!  Videos!  Kind of like my own mini web shows.   My first video (which will be viewable on my channel soon - I'll keep you posted)  is kind of funny - let's just say I have a ways to go to perfect my video making/editing skills and the music is cheese-city - but it's a lot of fun and a great way to share more of my love for interior design with everyone.

Anyone can start their own channel...you don't have to be an interior designer...you can simply be a home enthusiast.  The point is that you have the opportunity to share your stuff in a unique, totally design-oriented environment.  And even if you don't want to start your own channel, you can enjoy the content that's been uploaded by other Design Network users, as well as their great web series (my friends Layla from The Lettered Cottage and Anne-Marie Barton both have web series on  The Design Network!)  So go check it out!  And check out my channel...I'll be posting stuff there a lot - and my videos will improve I promise!

xoxo
Wendy

This post was sponsored by The Design Network as part of my Ambassador work with them.  But the opinions expressed are 100% mine.  I LOVE The Design Network!


         

No comments:

Post a Comment